It is recommended to run to check System Files Corruption.
1. Run Command Prompt in Administrator Mode
2. To start scanning, execute 'dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth'
3. If the result of the scan is 'the component store is repairable',
it means there is corruption occurred and it can be repairable
by running '/RestoreHealth'
You can use '/CheckHealth' to check the repairable flag marked in registry
4. To start repair, execute 'dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth'
5. To confirm, you can run '/CheckHealth' to check the success of the repair.